With the complete cycle of development and manufacturing, we provide the possibility to realize one’s potential at any stage of creation of modern instrumentation and control systems.
We are interested in employing talented, energetic and ambitious specialists. Your professional knowledge, experience and loyalty are the main components of our activity.
Individual approach and continuous development of personal qualities of each employee are the basis of the company personnel policy.
In connection with the enlargement of scope of work the following specialists are required:
1. Specialists as to I&C development.
2. Circuit designers and designers of electronic components.
3. Designers of electric circuits of power supply sources‚ voltage converters, power supply systems, etc.
4. Software engineers.
5.Programmers to verify and test software.
6. Specialists in metrology for mechanical measuring tools (“mechanics” speciality preferred).
7. Specialists to monitor quality of products manufactured at different production areas (“mechanical engineering”, “mechanics”, “metalwork technology” specialities).
8. Archive clerks (maintenance of documentation archives, including electronic ones).
Now, we can offer job to both experienced professionals, and candidates without experience, as well as students.
Students are invited for practical training, where practical skills can be obtained. Those underwent the training successfully have precedence during recruitment, part-time job is possible before graduation.