CENTRE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF OPERATORS
Functions of CTP:
- expert support of actions of operating personnel of MCR as to units control in an emergency mode and when liquidating accident consequences;
- monitoring a technological mode and forming recommendations as to its optimization at normal operation;
- receiving and processing information from adjacent diagnostic and information systems;
- providing operating personnel with information required.
Composition of CTP:
- I&C for information communication of CTP with adjacent systems and for presentation of state of unit parameters, consisting of:
- engineering stations;
- operator stations;
- archiving servers of CTP;
- a gateway for communication with an internal crisis centre;
- portable workstations;
- a remote viewing display;
- a complex of safety assuring facilities, consisting of:
- radiation environment monitoring equipment (dosimeter-radiometer);
- equipment for video surveillance of actions of operators of main and backup control rooms (video cameras, video recorders, communication equipment, video surveillance monitors).
- ergonomic and intuitively clear operator’s interface;
- use of approved hardware and software solutions;
- high fail-safety of the system due to use of redundant hardware;
- continuous self-diagnostics of all components of the system with the depth up to a plug-in unit with generation of a warning on a fault.
Safety class – 4.
Safety category – not classified.
- Khmelnitsky NPP, units 1, 2
- Rivne NPP, units 3, 4