“BLACK BOX” SYSTEM TO PRESERVE INFORMATION IN DESIGN AND BEYOND-DESIGN ACCIDENT CONDITIONS
The “Black Box” system is designated to store and provide personnel with information on parameters of NPP units in accident and post-accident conditions of design and beyond design accidents.
Functions of the “Black Box” system:
- acquiring information from systems-data sources;
- registering and storing information in a long-term archive;
- providing personnel with information on parameters of NPP units in a form of diagrams and videograms.
Composition of the “Black Box” system:
- a complex for registration and presentation of data received from a data concentration subsystem (KRPD), consisting of:
- redundant data servers;
- a server of a long-term archive;
- a workstation of a technologist;
- an engineering station;
- hardware forming a radio channel for data transmission;
- a complex for concentration of data received from a data input subsystem (KKD), consisting of:
- redundant data acquisition servers;
- hardware forming a radio channel to transmit data to KRPD;
- a complex for input of data from systems-sources of unit data, consisting of:
- redundant gateways for optical branching and communication, consisting of a gateway of communication with the source systems and an optical branching cabinet that assures receipt of data from external systems and transmission of signals to IVS and SRVPE (branching);
- hardware forming a radio channel to transmit data to KKD.
- use of a highly-reliable approved radio channel for data transmission;
- implementation of data exchange between components via redundant fiber-optical communication links;
- high fail-safety of the system due to use of redundant hardware.
Safety class – 3.
Safety category – С.
- Khmelnitsky NPP, units 1, 2
- Rivne NPP, units 1-4
- Zaporizhzhya NPP, units 1-5