RShch-1 PANEL ELECTRONIC MULTI-CHANNEL REGISTRATOR
Functions of RShch-1:
- inputting and processing signals of thermal electric transducers, resistive temperature transducers, voltage sensors, current signal sensors, resistance sensors, as well as discrete signals;
- recording and archiving values of input analog and discrete signals;
- linearizing characteristics of thermal electric transducers and resistive temperature transducers;
- extracting a square root from a value of a current input signal;
- generating output discrete signals as functions of values and signs of transitions out of setpoints of input analog signals, values of input discrete signals, signs of RShch-1 state;
- generating output discrete signals as functions of values and setpoints of input analog and discrete signals, signs of RShch-1 state;
- showing measuring results and diagnostic information on a built-in TFT display as digital values, diagrams, and histograms;
- monitoring connection of sensors.
Technical characteristics of RShch-1:
- versions have been developed with 4, 8, 12, and 16 galvanically isolated universal input analog channels;
- versions have been developed with 8, 16, and 24 galvanically isolated output analog channels;
- time of inquiry of 16 channels – not more than 200 ms;
- data exchange is carried out via an RS-485 interface;
- error of measurement is 0.1 %;
- data archiving time – from 2 days to 1 year (depending on an archiving interval);
- possibility to save archive information to a USB drive;
- environment temperature – from +5 °C to +60 °C
- structural design assuring ease of installation and maintenance, as well as installation to places of displaying devices have been used earlier on NPP unit control boards;
- ease of operation due to a user-friendly operator interface;
- use of universal galvanically isolated input analog channels;
- wide range of signals received from sensors;
- two versions of a display with the dimensions 6.4" and 10.4".
Safety class – 2.
Safety category – А.
Protection degree: a front panel – IP 54, a case – IP 20.