PrS SIGNAL CONVERTER
The PrS signal converter – a device for panel mounting designated for replacement of EP 4700 AS, EP 4701 AS measuring transducers and EP 4710 AS rooting units.
Functions of PrS:
- converting a signal of a thermoelectric transducer or a resistance temperature transducer to a unified signal of direct current or DC voltage with the possibility of linearization of a rated static characteristic of a sensor;
- converting a direct current input signal to a unified signal of direct current or voltage with the possibility of square-rooting function fulfillment;
- feeding primary measuring transducers of “Sapphire-22” type;
- delivering measurement results to an RS-485 main;
- delivering measurement results and diagnostic information to a built-in liquid-crystal display;
- delivering a discrete signal of “dry contact” type as a monitored parameter overruns an upper or lower limit.
- monitoring of input and output channel operability;
- delivery of all required information (a value of an input analog signal, a range of an input analog signal, a temperature value of cold junction, a value of an output analog signal, fault indication) to a liquid-crystal display;
- protection against short circuit in a load circuit of an analog output;
- possibility of carrying out adjustment to a chosen sensor type and a range of work, as well as calibrating in an automatic mode;
- galvanic isolation of power circuits, an input analog signal, an output analog signal, output to an RS-485 main, input discrete and output discrete signals;
- possibility of quick replacement of a device without rearrangement of power supply, information, and controlling circuits.
Protection degree – IP31.
- Khmelnitsky NPP
- Zaporizhzhya NPP
- Rivne NPP
- South-Ukraine NPP