NORMAL OPERATION CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR REACTOR AND TURBINE DIVISIONS
The USNE RO, USNE TO digital normal operation control systems for reactor and turbine divisions are designated to implement functions of normal operation control of NPP units’ technological systems.
Functions of USNE:
- primarily processing input signals and generating current signals;
- generating commands according to algorithms of technological protections, interlocks, and alarm;
- automatically regulating technological parameters with the possibility to change settings from a workplace of a SAR operator in MCR;
- remotely controlling and indicating states of actuators;
- visualizing, archiving, and logging of current technological and diagnostic information;
- transferring data on values of technological parameters, state of protections, interlocks, and actuators, diagnostic data to unit’s IVS.
Composition of USNE:
- a subsystem of control and measurement instrumentation and current signal distributors;
- a control and switching subsystem;
- an automatic regulating subsystem;
- a subsystem to control actuators;
- a subsystem for communication with an operator;
- a subsystem for technical diagnostics and archiving.
Hardware, on which USNE RO and USNE TO instrumentation and control systems by SRPA “Impulse” are based, is analogous to hardware from the composition of USBT (except diverse sets) and has the same advantages.
Safety class – 3.
Safety category – В.
- Zaporizhzhya NPP, units 1-5
- Khmelnitsky NPP, unit 2