MSKU-3 INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLERS
The MSKU-3 industrial controllers - a series of design-arranged, flexibly programmable industrial controllers intended to be used as:
- subsystems of a lower level of I&C;
- intelligent autonomous instrumentation and control systems;
- industrial controllers for fail-safe automation systems of critical facilities.
Functions of MSKU-3:
- inputting and processing data from the sensors of analog and discrete signals;
- implementing monitoring and control algorithms, different regulating laws, protections, interlocks, start, and stop of the equipment;
- generating and outputting analog and discrete signals, control commands;
- intercommunication with external users via interfaces based on fiber-optical communication links:
Composition of MSKU-3:
Composition of specific MSKU-3 is determined by specific features of its use in the instrumentation and control system.
Components of MSKU-3:
- KMp microprocessor controllers equipped with ports of Ethernet interface and operated under control of real-time system software (SW) developed at SRPA "Impulse";
- MSO modules for communication with a facility designated for input/output of discrete and analog signals;
- BPSv communication modules designated for digital external communications of MSKU-3;
- MKO equipment monitoring modules designated to monitor operability and state of equipment located in an MSKU-3 cabinet;
- PKr cross panels designated to connect field cables;
- PSd connective panels designated for connection of cross panels with modules for communication with a facility and for protection against electromagnetic interference;
- mounting crates designated to install controllers and modules for communication with a facility.
- possibility of usage of non-redundant MSKU-3 or MSKU-3 with triple redundancy of controllers and modules for communication with a facility;
- usage of own-developed real-time system SW and ISAPR programming tools verified and tested within systems important for NPP safety;
- MSKU-3 are registered measuring tools, metrological calibration and attestation are assured with service SW developed at SRPA "Impulse";
- absence of forced ventilation (cooling is implemented due to a natural air flow through the ventilation grates);
- high reliability of power supply due to use of a redundant power supply system of a cabinet with both alternating and direct current.
Safety class – 2.
Safety category – А.
Structural schemes of MSKU-3 (non-redundant and with a triple redundancy)