Punching and bending
An Amada coordinate turret punch press:
- punching out, cutting out, fettling according to contour the details and their half-finished products from sheet material with the thickness from 0.5 to 3 mm.
- punching out, cutting out, bending details with the thickness from 0.5 to 4 mm.
Hydraulic presses, an Amada bending press:
- sheet material with the thickness up to 4 mm.
Universal milling machines:
A VNC-650, DOOSAN DNM 400 milling automatic machine with numerical programmed control, details with overall dimensions 200х5000х600 mm
- case-type parts with the overall dimensions 200х400х400 mm
- milling the windows in items made of sheet material
An MW0806 engraving miller:
- flat details 800х700 mm
Grinding, polishing equipment:
- processing the case-type details;
- processing the molds;
- processing the injection molds;
- processing the round section details.
A coordinate boring machine:
- making holes with tolerances for diameter, centre-to-centre distance, and coaxiality equal to 0.02 mm.
A semiautomatic welder, PDG installation, Fronius TPS 4000:
- black sheet material with the thickness from 0.8 mm to 20 mm
- aluminium with the thickness from 1.5 mm to 5 mm
Spot welding of sheet metal with a Tecna 8209, 8204 semiautomatic welder:
- Fronius TT 3000 job welding the stainless steels
- condenser welding with a PS-1K, РКМ-2В welding gun
- welding the holders and fasteners Ø up to 8 mm.