AUTOMATIC REGULATING SYSTEM OF A TURBINE DIVISION
Functions of ASR TO:
- automatically regulating turbine division technological parameters;
- functional-group control of a turbine regulating electrohydraulic system;
- remote control of actuators;
- interlocking regulators and control valves;
- technological and warning alarm;
- visualizing and archiving data on values of technological parameters, state of interlocks and actuators;
- transmitting data on values of technological parameters, state of interlocks and actuators to IVS.
Composition of ASR TO:
- a control subsystem – assures implementation of algorithms by interlocking and technological signalling functions with delivering control commands to equipment controlling actuators, as well as transmission of technological and diagnostic data to a diagnostics and archiving server (implemented based on ShUK control and switching cabinets);
- an automatic regulating subsystem (SAR) – assures implementation of algorithms of SAR and delivery of commands of SAR to the control subsystem (includes MSKU SAR implemented based on an MSKU industrial controller, an IS SAR engineering station implemented based on a PS5140 workstation, and an RM SAR operator’s workstation in MCR;
- an actuator control subsystem – serves to control actuators of stop and control valves (implemented based on ShDS discrete signals cabinets);
- a subsystem for communication with an operator – designated to receive commands controlling indication from the control subsystem, transmit remote control commands from switches to the control subsystem, deliver actuator position indicating signals (implemented based on USPO devices for communication with an operator’s panel);
- a technical diagnostics and archiving subsystem assures receipt, processing, visualization, archiving, and logging of data on state of technological parameters, actuators and technical diagnostics data of ASR TO, as well as adjustment of quickly changed parameters (includes diagnostics and archiving servers implemented based on a PS5140 workstation).
- high fail-safety due to use of redundant hardware (MSKU three-channel industrial controllers, redundant USPO, ShDS, ShUK, and workstations);
- implementation of data exchange between subsystems via redundant fiber-optical communication links;
- possibility of data exchange with I&C of USNE TO via a digital channel;
- ergonomic and intuitively clear operator’s interface;
- convenience of operation and maintenance due to use of a modular structure of system’s components with the possibility of fast swapping of faulty modules.
Safety class – 3.
Safety category – В.
Zaporizhzhya NPP, units 1, 2
Video frames of RM SAR