Research and development departments are equipped with modern laboratory instruments. Up-to-date tools for design, programming, and adjustment of software and hardware are used.
Experimental and research facilities allow:
- check of technical solutions;
- testing of prototype and pilot models of hardware in limit conditions;
- functional testing of an integrated I&C.
Experimental and research facilities include the following:
- a system testing ground for adjustment and technical support of I&Cs;
- testing equipment;
- software models of a facility;
- simulators of real-time operation of equipment;
- testing software.
The following main tasks are carried out on the testing ground:
- practicing, functional check and testing both components and the whole I&C;
- practicing of commissioning methods;
- commissioning support at facilities;
- training of personnel of commissioning organizations and users;
- support of I&C operation.