QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The enterprise’s activity is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Ukrainian standard DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
All quality tasks and participation of the departments in carrying out the quality tasks are described and determined in the Quality Manual, more than one hundred enterprise’s standards, the standards of Ukraine and the methodologies.
The main aim of the quality policy is assurance of customer’s confidence in quality, reliability of supplies and fulfillment of all contractual obligations.
All actions of the enterprise’s management and employees are directed to fulfillment of this aim.
The most important areas of the enterprise policy as to quality are as follows:
- constant increase of customer satisfaction;
- maintenance and strengthening of positions of a market leader, a manufacturer of the high-quality products;
- development, manufacturing, and supply of the competitive products of high quality meeting the requirements of the national standards of Ukraine, the interstate standards, as well as the standards of the countries the products are exported to;
- extension and penetration of new trade areas due to constant improvement of product quality;
- steady profit earning to improve financial stability of the enterprise and standard of well-being of each employee.
The most important areas of the enterprise policy as to quality are assured with the following:
- improvement and development of the quality management system and assurance of its meeting the requirements of DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015;
- leadership of the top management and the heads of each department in the quality improving activity, constant demonstration of relation to quality improvement through personal example, and personnel involvement into the quality control process;
- decision-making as to management based on comprehensive analysis of risks influencing the enterprise activity;
- use of modern technologies, new equipment, and modernization of production;
- constant nomenclature expansion for the products manufactured;
- product quality monitoring at all stages of the manufacturing cycle, timely corrective and preventive actions;
- improvement of production standards, maintenance of the required personnel competence level.
Licenses and certificates